Redirect Loop Issue

We’ve setup hotspot and RADIUS as per Connect Mikrotik hotspot with Powerlynx | Powerlynx

When users connect they get directed to the portal to select a plan, however once a plan is selected they get put into a redirect loop where the portal sends them to the Mikrotik, then the Mikrotik sends them to the portal.

It appears that RADIUS is working and the mac address is present on the client in the admin area.

Hello, try this troubleshooting guide - Troubleshooting of Mikrotik hotspots | Powerlynx

I managed to resolve this issue, it was related to the dhcp_pool on the hotspot.

1 Like

Hello there. Am experiencing the very same problem, How exactly should I configure the hotspot dhcp hotspot pool

Hello, I’d recommend using a default Hotspot Setup wizard and simply click next, next and next:

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.44.19

after that, walk through your setup with this guide - How to connect your Mikrotik with Powerlynx: | Powerlynx

This is not helpful.I have done everything you have provided

“I managed to resolve this issue, it was related to the dhcp_pool on the hotspot.” This is what I need to know.